FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Seatwave offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
10-Minute plays from around the world, directed by Matthew McVarish and Rachel Brody.
There will be rehearsed readings with a professional cast.
From full, equal, legal status to the total denial of the presence of homosexuality, LGBT Marriage Equality means different things in different countries. What does it mean in yours?
Specially selected 10 minute plays that give you a snapshot of civil rights around the world today.
Suitable for age 16 and above.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Rose & Grants
G1 5EZ 55.856522, -4.244577
→ Argyle Street 2 min walk