This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'FiddleBop!' show
"This Oxford Jazz Kitchen gig is at one of FiddleBop's favourite venues: The Rose and Crown in North Parade Avenue, Oxford OX2 6LX. (01865 510551).
Why do we like playing here?
Well, the Rose and Crown has one of the friendliest and most helpful landlords you could wish to meet, has fine beer and great food, a character-filled beer garden/courtyard (which is where we play... it has a roof and heaters, in case you were wondering. This being February), and lively and enthusiastic audiences. Cor!
We'll be raising the roof (not literally) from 7 pm Sunday 5 February 2017. How about coming along?"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Hot jazz swing with that gypsy zing! Sparkling songs and terrific tunes! FiddleBop's music:
- Is passionate, powerful, and mightily rhythmical, yet has the delicacy that comes only from acoustic instruments.
- Has its roots in 1930s Paris but is bang up to date.
- Features soaring, hi-energy violin; fluent, quirky, driving guitars; earth-striding double bass, and graceful vocal harmonies (and the occasional excitement-fuelled bellow).
- Always has a dash of wit and humour!
FiddleBop! tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Rose and Crown
→ Oxford 17 min walk