Now in its seventh year, The Laugharne Weekend is an intimate event where visitors, performers and locals rub shoulders in the streets and pubs of a tiny Welsh town. This year's Laugharne Weekend Festival will take place on the weekend of April 5-7th at:
Congregational Church - For music played quietly, to an audience sitting in the wooden pews
Millennium Hall - The Weekend's biggest venue, Laugharne's cosy Millennium Hall
The Boathouse - Dylan Thomas's Boathouse, an intimate venue overlooking the 'heron-priested' estuary
Fountain Inn - Home of Laugharne Rugby Club, and where most of the Weekend's music events take place, upstairs in the tiny bar
Browns Hotel Marquee - A large marquee in the gardens of Browns Hotel, Dylan Thomas's iconic local
All events are accessible by wheelchair, except those held in the Fountain Inn and the Boathouse. Wheelchair access to the Congregational Church is possible but not ideal.
See www.thelaugharneweekend.com for further information.
The Laugharne Weekend Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 5 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for The Laugharne Weekend
Track The Laugharne Weekend be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Laugharne Weekend you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Laugharne Weekend dates are announced.
You are signed up to The Laugharne Weekend dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else