FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Venue Week
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The 2014 Proms Weekend, which will run from 1st-3rd August, again promises to be the highlight of the summer season and another massive sell out.
The weekend will kick of with an '80s vs '90s night, with the likes of Hue & Cry up against B*witched in the ultimate pop battle of the decades!
International singing legend Tom Jones will also perform at The Proms. The Welsh-born superstar will appear on Saturday, August 2, as the Fylde coast's biggest summer party celebrates its fifth birthday.
The internationally-renowned Hallé Orchestra is bringing all its musical magic to this year’s much-anticipated Lytham Proms Festival. The ensemble of top symphonic talent will perform a ‘Last Night of the Proms’ concert for crowds on the Sunday evening of August 3, as the Fylde Coast’s biggest summer party celebrates its fifth birthday in style.
Visit www.lythamproms.co.uk/ for more information.
Lytham Proms Festival Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 3 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for Lytham Proms Festival
Track Lytham Proms Festival be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Lytham Proms Festival you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Lytham Proms Festival dates are announced.
You are signed up to Lytham Proms Festival dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,360,490 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else