Now in it's third year, Wakefield's Long Division returns bigger and better than ever.
Saturday June 8th is the main day for music; from midday to midnight artists perform across the city in venues ranging from Royal Theatre, Nightclubs, Traditional Music Venues, Cocktail Bars and an 18th Century Orangery.
The first announcements were made on February 1st: The Fall, Ghostpoet, Howard Marks, Nine Black Alps, RM Hubbert, Ed Tudor Pole, Skint & Demoralised, Dead Sons, Post War Glamour Girls, The Spills, Jonnythefirth, The Michael Ainsley Band, Matadors and The Sunbeams.
Around 50 more will be added to the final lineup.
Tickets are exchanged for wristbands at the start of the day, allowing free access to all participating venues over the course of the event.
Long Division Festival Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for Long Division Festival
Track Long Division Festival be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Long Division Festival you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Long Division Festival dates are announced.
You are signed up to Long Division Festival dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else