LEAF is a major new city-wide event for London, showcasing its innovative heritage in electronic music. Through a series of talks, technology masterclasses, installations, screenings, parties and performances, LEAF will explore and reclaim the legacy of London as a pioneering figure in the global electronic music movement.
Celebrating the cultural significance of electronic music, LEAF will focus on how the genre has influenced visual art, film and live music. At the central creative venue, the LEAF HUB, located at the historic Shoreditch Electric Light Station, there will be workshops, exhibitions, master-classes and talks.
Across the capital, LEAF will stage shows in some of London’s most revered live music venues and warehouse spaces, as well as additional events of all shapes and sizes, largely in the surrounding east London area.
LEAF is created and curated by Bestival founder and BBC Radio 1 DJ Rob da Bank, and music pioneer and International Music Summit creator Ben Turner, in partnership with SJM Concerts.
LEAF Hub events are priced individually in brackets or
£30 Day Pass – access to daytime talks and evening events
£65 LEAF Festival Pass – access to all daytime talks and evening events
See www.leaflondon.net for further information.
LEAF – London Electronic Arts Festival Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
We do not currently have any dates for LEAF – London Electronic Arts Festival
Track LEAF – London Electronic Arts Festival be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking LEAF – London Electronic Arts Festival you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new LEAF – London Electronic Arts Festival dates are announced.
You are signed up to LEAF – London Electronic Arts Festival dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else