FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Musical and artistic innovator James Lavelle will curate the 21st Meltdown, following in the footsteps of some of music’s biggest names, including David Bowie, Yoko Ono, Patti Smith and Jarvis Cocker.
Combining creative entrepreneurship with a radical artistic approach, James’ genre-defying portfolio spans music, art, fashion, design and film, and as part of his groundbreaking work with UNKLE, boasts acclaimed musical collaborations with the likes of Queens of the Stone Age, Nick Cave and Thom Yorke.
Both Meltdown and James Lavelle’s iconic label Mo’Wax turn 21 in 2014, and as part of the festival, Mo’Wax21: Urban Archaeology, an interactive exhibition devised with Southbank Centre as part of the festival, celebrates the creative output of the label James launched as a teenager.
See www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whatson/festivals-series/james-lavelles-meltdown-2014 for further information.
James Lavelle's Meltdown Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for James Lavelle's Meltdown
Track James Lavelle's Meltdown be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking James Lavelle's Meltdown you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new James Lavelle's Meltdown dates are announced.
You are signed up to James Lavelle's Meltdown dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,369,265 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else