Fri 25th May - Mon 28th May
@ HowTheLightGetsIn Festival Site, Hay on Wye
£118.00 (earlybird) / £138.00 (earlybird + camping)
"The world's largest philosophy and music festival, HowTheLightGetsIn, is returning in 2018.
On the banks of the idyllic River Wye in Hay, you'll find the festival where the world's leading thinkers come together to debate the most cutting edge ideas of our time. All of this alongside an electrifying programme of music, comedy, culture and performance.
Debate about the nature of the universe with the world's top scientists, laugh until your sides hurt with the UK's best comedians, or dance by the river to the finest beats.
First speakers on the 2018 line-up include best-selling physicist Lawrence Krauss, political theorist Noam Chomsky, Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott, former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, British film director Sophie Fiennes and journalists Polly Toynbee, Gideon Rachman and Matthew d’Ancona.
Presale tickets for 2018 have now sold out but Earlybird Tickets are available now.
Sign up for the latest news and ticket alerts at hay.htlgi.iai.tv"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track HowTheLightGetsIn 2018
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot