FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Hay-on-Wye is the internationally famous 'town of books', situated in a magical location on the edge of the Black Mountains. It's also the home of HowTheLightGetsIn, the world's first philosophy and music festival, now in its third year.
HowTheLightGetsIn takes place on a festival site that includes six venues all offering exciting events throughout the ten-day period.
The full line-up includes great speakers including Terry Pratchett, George Galloway and Lawrence Krauss, as well as up-and-coming musicians like King Charles, Nerina Pallot and Sam Lee. The festival also has a wide range of fantastic DJs including Andrew Weatherall, Jamie Anderson and James Welsh sharing the six stages with brilliant comedians like Tom Rosenthal, Daniel Simonsen and John Robins.
Visit howthelightgetsin.org/ for more information.
HowTheLightGetsIn 2013 Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
We do not currently have any dates for HowTheLightGetsIn 2013
Track HowTheLightGetsIn 2013 be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking HowTheLightGetsIn 2013 you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new HowTheLightGetsIn 2013 dates are announced.
You are signed up to HowTheLightGetsIn 2013 dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,133,570 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else