Henley Festival is an extraordinary and elegant mix of music, art, culture, dining and location - the most magical summer event in the United Kingdom. Taking place between 4 and 8 July 2012, this glorious Black Tie event is now one of the biggest, best-established and best-loved Arts Festivals in the country.
Coming the week after the Regatta and lasting 5 nights, audiences are treated to an event full of contrasting performances on whichever night they attend - the best in classical music, jazz, opera, comedy, dance, street theatre, rock and firework spectaculars like you've never experienced them before.
One ticket gives access to up to six timetabled events each night (as well as the visual art galleries and ad hoc street theatre fun) and access to a choice of bars, eateries and a wide range of top quality catering concessions.
Sipping champagne overlooking the water whilst enjoying the Festival's sights and sounds - designer evening wear, banks of flowers, extraordinary sculptures, swirling lights and the sight of a hundred candle lit dinner parties taking place on the boats on the river will provide lasting memories.
See www.henley-festival.co.uk for further information and tickets.
Henley Festival Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
We do not currently have any dates for Henley Festival
Track Henley Festival be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Henley Festival you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Henley Festival dates are announced.
You are signed up to Henley Festival dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else