FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Figure 8 Festival will return for its second year - with a change of scenery, from the Dorset countryside to one of Bristol's finest venues.
It will see another top line-up of bands - new and old, from Bristol and beyond.
The lush intimate surrounds of Bristol's Birdcage will provide the setting for the opening night of Figure 8 Festival 2013. It will play host to live sets from Joel Harries, Sarah Proudfoot, Richard Abberline and She Makes War on Friday September 27. Doors 7pm – late. Free entry for Figure 8 Festival ticketholders. Donation on the door to non-ticketholders.
The festival will then take place at Bristol's Trinity Centre on Saturday September 28 from 2pm until 2am. Acts include Dodgy, Chris T-T, The St Pierre Snake Invasion, Pete Roe, Oliver Wilde and more.
A not-for-profit festival, Figure 8 Festival aims to raise thousands of pounds for charity - Macmillan Cancer Support - each year as well as showcasing some of the UK's best up-and-coming bands.
Visit figure8festival.co.uk for further information.
Figure 8 Festival Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for Figure 8 Festival
Track Figure 8 Festival be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Figure 8 Festival you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Figure 8 Festival dates are announced.
You are signed up to Figure 8 Festival dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,148,142 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else