FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival is Britain's longest-running comedy festival. Credited as one of the top 5 comedy festivals in the world by The Guardian, the festival was set up in 1994 and has been exploding onto the streets and spaces of Leicester each February since.
Each February Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival hosts over 500 shows. Highlights over the past 20 years have included exclusive performances by Roseanne Barr, Al Murray, Norman Wisdom, Johnny Vegas, Sarah Millican, Russell Howard, Milton Jones, Arthur Smith and many more.
The full programme will be launched at the end of November.
See www.comedy-festival.co.uk for further information.
Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2014 Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 3 people currently track this event
We do not currently have any dates for Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2014
Track Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2014 be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2014 you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2014 dates are announced.
You are signed up to Dave's Leicester Comedy Festival 2014 dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,379,173 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else