FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Edinburgh Fringe
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Chester Rocks 2014 will have one of the hottest line-ups of the year featuring the UK’s premier pop performers. The event, which takes place at Chester Racecourse, further establishes the venue as one of the region’s finest for outdoor music.
The line up for the weekend includes headliners Dizzee Rascal and Razorlight, plus The Hoosiers, The Feeling and more!
The Big Reunion Summer Party on Sunday brings together bands from both series of the hit ITV2 television show for a special one off event that celebrates pop music from the nineties and the noughties. There is no other party like this this summer, it’s a one off where you can look forward to all the hits from 5ive, 911, Atomic Kitten, A1, Damage and 5th Story.
Please visit www.chester-rocks.com/ for more information.
Chester Rocks 2014 Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
We do not currently have any dates for Chester Rocks 2014
Track Chester Rocks 2014 be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Chester Rocks 2014 you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Chester Rocks 2014 dates are announced.
You are signed up to Chester Rocks 2014 dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else