FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Other Acts Appearing
Chagstock Festival 2014
Chagstock is one of the Westcountry’s best-loved festivals. Set in 70 acres of farmland on the edge of Dartmoor, Chagstock is renowned for its stunning location, diverse line-up of artists and non-corporate, family friendly atmosphere. Chagstock showcases the very best music, food and entertainment that the Westcountry and the UK have to offer.
The first acts confirmed for 2014 are Saturday headliners, The Waterboys, legendary 2-Tone band, The Selecter; Award winning Canadian band The Stanfields, who blend hard rock with traditional atlantic folk; Hotly-tipped English blues-rockers Sam Green & The Midnight Heist; wonderfully chaotic high-energy Balkan folksters Sheelanagig and local Okehampton rockers, Downfall. Chagstock’s house band, New Crisis also perform their traditional main stage slot.
This year’s Fancy Dress Theme will be 'The Wild West'!
* Weekend Tickets are priced at £75 (Adults), £50 (Under 18's), Under 12’s are free (ticket is still required).
* A Family Ticket for 2 Adults & 2 Under 18s is £210.
* Camper / Caravans / Live-in Vehicles just £15 per vehicle
All weekend tickets include 2 nights of camping and car parking.
Booking fees apply.
See www.chagstock.info for further information and tickets.
Track Chagstock Festival 2014
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 11 people currently track this event
Venue: Whiddon Down
EX20 2QT 50.719521, -3.852043