Brighton Comedy Festival sets out to present the best live comedy of the year and there is no better place in the country to do this than Brighton. The heady air of the seaside combines with some of the world’s funniest people to create a mixture that is unmissable.
In addition to the well established hub at Brighton Dome, the festival will once again be returning to The Old Market. It will also be working in partnership with Brighton’s year round comedy heart at Komedia including their legendary Krater Comedy Club. With over 70 performances across 16 days, the city really will be awash with laughter.
Not only is the Brighton Comedy Festival proud to bring you the very cream of British stand up comedy, it is also excited to discover the next generation of talent. To do this the inaugural Squawker Award hsa been launched in conjunction with Komedia and Jill Edwards Comedy Workshops.
Please see www.brightoncomedyfestival.com/ for more information.
Brighton Comedy Festival 2013 Dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
We do not currently have any dates for Brighton Comedy Festival 2013
Track Brighton Comedy Festival 2013 be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Brighton Comedy Festival 2013 you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Brighton Comedy Festival 2013 dates are announced.
You are signed up to Brighton Comedy Festival 2013 dates. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email before tickets go on sale
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else