This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Some Other Mother
By Aurora Nova.
High up in a Glasgow tower block, ten-year old Star and her mother await the outcome of their claim for asylum. As Mama’s mind fragments under the pressure of their unknown future, Star constructs a poetic and fantastical world of her own.
Some Other Mother is a story of loss and survival which explores the traumatising impact of the asylum system, regardless of the outcome.
Image © Falkirk Town Hall (FTH)
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Falkirk Town Hall (FTH)
Bookings: 01324 506850
Disabled Bookings: 01324 506850
→ Falkirk Grahamston 7 min walk