Sorry - no tickets available
Elizabeth I And Her People
The first exhibition to focus in depth on Elizabethan society. As well as gathering together important portraits of Elizabeth herself, and building on fascinating new research, the exhibition will explore the lives of men and women who lived and worked during her reign from courtiers to country gentry, explorers, bankers, physicians and lawyers, artists and writers.
The exhibition will consist of rarely or previously unseen loans from private collections as well as iconic portraits from historic houses and museum collections.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Portrait Gallery
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Leicester Square 2 min walk