Sorry - no tickets available
Souzou: Outsider Art from Japan
This spring exhibition, 'Souzou', is the first major display of Japanese Outsider Art in the UK. It showcases more than 300 works by 46 artists, all residents and day attendees at social welfare institutions in Japan.
The exhibition reflects the growing acclaim for Outsider Art - often defined as works made by self-taught artists who are perceived to be at the margins of society.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Wellcome Collection
→ Euston 6 min walk
→ Euston (London) 6 min walk
→ Euston Square 1 min walk