FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Wales is celebrated for its many magnificent castles.
This exhibition brings together watercolours, drawings and prints from 1670s-1860s by artists such as Henry Gastineau, Paul Sandby, Thomas Girtin and Richard Wilson.
Some are on show for the first time.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Museum Cardiff
→ Cathays 4 min walk