FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Wales is celebrated for its many magnificent castles.
This exhibition brings together watercolours, drawings and prints from 1670s-1860s by artists such as Henry Gastineau, Paul Sandby, Thomas Girtin and Richard Wilson.
Some are on show for the first time.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Museum Cardiff
→ Cathays 4 min walk