FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Tim Davies: Drift
In this exhibition Tim Davies presents three films made in response to his invitation to represent Wales at the Venice Biennale in 2011.
The films Drift, Frari and Canaletto Steps will be shown together for the first time in a single installation.
They create a dramatic and poignant portrait of Venice, creating links with the way the city is represented in the Museum’s historic collection by artist such as Canaletto, Monet and Whistler.
Drift and Frari featured in the Wales in Venice presentation at the 54th Venice Biennale in 2011 organised by the Arts Council of Wales.
Tim Davies works in a wide range of media including film, found imagery, sculpture and installation. He has exhibited widely in Wales and internationally.
He was awarded the Gold Medal at the National Eisteddfod in 2003 and was shortlisted for the first Artes Mundi International Visual Arts Prize in 2004. He lives and works in Swansea.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Museum Cardiff
→ Cathays 4 min walk