Sorry - no tickets available
Through European Eyes: The Landscape Oil Sketch
See how landscape painters across the centuries have pitted their brushes against the infinite variety of nature.
This display of landscape oil sketches by European masters active between about 1700 and 1900 complements the exhibition Through American Eyes: Frederic Church and the Landscape Oil Sketch in Room 1.
The works have been selected from the Gere Collection, on long-term loan to the National Gallery, as well as the Gallery’s own collection.
Image © The National Gallery, London
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: The National Gallery
Enquiries: 0207 747 2590
Disabled Bookings: 0207 747 2590
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Charing Cross 2 min walk