Until Sat 6th Jul
84 Charing Cross Road
@ The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre, Havant
Featuring: Humdrum Theatre
Sorry - no tickets available
84 Charing Cross Road: Humdrum Theatre
In 1949, Helene Hanff, a New York-based writer, contacts an antiquarian bookshop in London - Marks & Co. - for help aquiring some volumes she wants for her collection.
Manager Frank Doel replies to her letter. Thus begins one of literature's great love affairs.
For twenty years Hanff and the staff of the shop exchange letters; life-long friendships develop and Hanff promises, when times get easier, that she'ss cross the Atlantic to pay a visit...
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Phone: 023 9247 2700
Disabled Bookings: 023 9247 2700
→ Havant 6 min walk