Sorry - no tickets available
ECONOMY aims to provide an explicitly critical angle on how the global dominance of capital since 1989 has impacted on the formation of contemporary subjects by addressing issues that range from migration, labour, sexuality, the crisis of democracy to the quest for alternatives.
Presented across Stills (Edinburgh) and here at CCA, the exhibitions will include the work of a number of artists from across the globe in addition to new residency-based commissions by Edinburgh-based photographer Owen Logan and the Austrian collective Wochenklausur.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Enquiries: 0141 332 7521
Bookings: 0141 352 4900
→ Charing Cross (Glasgow) 3 min walk