This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Sue Richardson's Too Cool' show
Sue Richardson's Too Cool
Recently discovered songs written by the iconic American Jazz singer and trumpeter, Chet Baker are to be played at the Eastbourne Under Ground Theatre on 19th April. To mark the 25th Anniversary of his death, Sue Richardson, also an excellent trumpeter and vocalist will play tribute to the `Too Cool’ Chet by performing some of the songs forever associated him.
The performance will also include some of Sue’s new material much of which was inspired by Chet Baker’s life away from music. Weaving through the music are anecdotes about Chet, whose sweet music was such a contrast to his troubled life.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Under Ground Theatre
Phone: 0843 289 1980
Disabled Bookings: 0843 289 1980
→ Eastbourne 3 min walk