This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Roman Feast served at your table. (full vegetarian options)
Lord of Saturnalia – Gladiators- Entertainment - Slave Auction- Live music by Juke Box Fury.
The Castle is built on the Roman Temple of Claudius. Boadicea burnt it down in 60 CE. But the Temple lives on since some of the Temple stonework was used to build the Castle.
For the first time since Boadicea’s hordes the stones will ring to the sound of gladiatorial combat and the merry laughter of revelry. This is a once in a lifetime chance to sit atop the Temple of Claudius and feast in Roman style.
Dress code – feel free to dress as a Roman or an ancient Brit. but otherwise dress as you wish. Prizes for the best dressed!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Castle Museum
Enquiries: 01206 282939
→ Colchester Town 7 min walk