Sun 20th Sep at 11am
@ Market Place, Chipping Norton
Also appearing: Hot Club 42, Monday Blues, ShawStoneNg, Duets for Django
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'FiddleBop!' show
Chippy Jazz and Music (CJAM) 2015: FiddleBop! + Hot Club 42 + Monday Blues + ShawStoneNg + Duets for Django
"CJAM is a friendly little gem of a jazz festival! Based in the pretty and historic Cotswold town of Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, UK, CJAM is an all-day cornucopia of jazz and related music. There are free gigs from 11 am until 11 pm in venues throughout the town centre, as well as outside performances. All money raised by CJAM goes to charity. This is the eighteenth year that the town has hosted the event. Once again, the streets and hostelries of Chipping Norton ('Chippy' to locals) will resound with mellow notes and blue notes – blown, plucked, scraped and sung – during CJAM 2015. If you've been to CJAM before, then you'll know just how warm a welcome to expect, how much great music you will hear, and just much fun you will have! If you haven't been before, then you have a very nice surprise in store... Either way: see you there?"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Hot jazz swing with that gypsy zing! Sparkling songs and terrific tunes! FiddleBop's music:
- Is passionate, powerful, and mightily rhythmical, yet has the delicacy that comes only from acoustic instruments.
- Has its roots in 1930s Paris but is bang up to date.
- Features soaring, hi-energy violin; fluent, quirky, driving guitars; earth-striding double bass, and graceful vocal harmonies (and the occasional excitement-fuelled bellow).
- Always has a dash of wit and humour!
FiddleBop! tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Market Place