This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Nowhereisland' show
See all dates for The Last Days Of Nowhereisland
Nowhereisland Embassy : Nowhereisland
See Nowhereisland, visit the embassy and become a citizen!
Nowhereisland is an island from the High Arctic region of Svalbard on a journey to South West England. As it made this epic journey, it travelled through international waters, whereupon it became the world's newest nation with citizenship open to all called Nowhereisland. Wherever it goes it is accompanied by its own mobile embassy, packed full of intriguing objects and fascinating information and hosted by the Nowhereisland Ambassadors.Almost 16 000 people from 82 countries have already signed up to be citizens, contributing to the online constitution and responding to the year-long Resident Thinkers programme.
Nowhereisland is a Situations project led by artist Alex Hartley, one of 12 Artist Taking the Lead projects for the London 2012 Cultural Olympiad funded by Arts Council England.
Nowhereisland tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Bristol Harbourside
→ Bedminster 15 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 15 min walk