FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Bridewell Complex is the network of buildings on the corner of Nelson Street and Silver Street. What used to be known as The Island is now split into three venues: The Old Fire Station, The Old Crown Courts and The Cells, where the prisoners used to be held.
Sadly due for demolition at some point, for now it's one of Bristol's most amazing venue. Get to see it before it's gone for good.
The Bridewell Complex currently has no upcoming events
Track The Bridewell Complex
- You are tracking The Bridewell Complex
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Bridewell Complex
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Bridewell Complex
Track The Bridewell Complex be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Bridewell Complex you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Bridewell Complex events are announced.
You are signed up to The Bridewell Complex events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Bridewell Complex? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Bridewell Complex, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page