This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Conference: Travelling Textiles
Many textile styles and techniques are today still connected to specific local traditions. On the other hand, as valuable objects of trade, textiles travelled across the old merchant's routes and created new trans-regional connections.
International experts, including former gallerist and researcher Seth Siegelaub, collector Rudolf G. Smend, and Grant Watson, Senior Curator at Iniva, explore the role of textile crafts, collection and display, asking what do we learn from textiles?
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 0117 917 2300
Disabled Bookings: 0117 917 2300
→ Bedminster 14 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 16 min walk