With a highly central position between the Clock Tower and Brighton station, The Hope is a bustling, music-led watering hole, popular with the city's creative community and after-work crowd. It offers a wide selection of drinks to lubricate the soul, along with a delicious tapas and pizza menu to keep the body happy. Upstairs sits The Hope Live, a 100 capacity live music venue boasting a fantastic PA, stage and bar setup.
Acting as both a showcase for Brighton's flourishing indie scene and a destination venue for touring acts from across the world, the room has a strong musical heritage - The Strokes, The White Stripes and Adele are just a few of the big names to have passed through its doors. The space can also cater for a range of other activities such as private parties, film screenings and dance classes, etc.
56 upcoming events at The Hope & Ruin:
Track The Hope & Ruin
- You are tracking The Hope & Ruin
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Hope & Ruin
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 23rd Mar: The Hope & Ruin, Brighton published 9 new listings
- Wednesday 21st Mar: Sam Amidon to appear at The Hope & Ruin, Brighton in October
- Monday 19th Mar: The Hope & Ruin, Brighton published 2 new listings
- Thursday 15th Mar: The Hope & Ruin, Brighton published 4 new listings
- Tuesday 13th Mar: The Hope & Ruin, Brighton published 3 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Hope & Ruin? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Hope & Ruin' also like:
Do you represent The Hope & Ruin, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page