Sun 4th Nov at 7:30pm (doors 7:00pm) - 10:00pm
@ The Haunt, Brighton
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another '2:54' show
2:54 + Childhood + Peppermint Beat Band
One of the brealthrough bands of the year, sisters Hannah and Colette Thurlow have announced their first UK headline tour following the release of their self-titled debut album in May.
It's been an amazing year for the band so far, playing a show-stopping US headline tour, numerous high-profile summer festival slots, and being named main support to the XX's European comeback tour in September, not to mention a slew of fevered acclaim for their debut record.
This tour also follows the release of their latest single 'Sugar' in September, and will represent a rounding-up of what's been a momentous 2012.
London based 2:54 are made up of sisters Colette and Hannah Thurlow, joined by Joel Porter on bass and Alex Robins on drums.
Influenced by punk bands, the name 2:54 was taken from "the bit where it gets good" in a Melvins song.
2:54 tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Haunt
→ Brighton 12 min walk