Sat 6th Jul at 7:30pm
Sense And Sensibility
@ Belsay Hall, Castle & Gardens, Belsay
Featuring: Chapterhouse Theatre Company
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Sense And Sensibility: Chapterhouse Theatre Company
Discover an evening of Regency wonderment as Elinor and Marianne Dashwood make their first forays into the exquisite world of eighteenth-century society. Bring a picnic along with family and friends to one of many stunning open-air theatre venues and follow the sisters as they find their path and lose their hearts under a beautiful summer sky in their quest to find the perfect balance of sense and sensibility.
This is an open-air theatre performance and will continue in all but the worst weather. Please bring suitable clothing and low-backed seating. Tickets are non-refundable. Audiences are invited to bring a picnic or purchase refreshments.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot