This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Flavours Of Mexico
"Come join the fiesta with Flavours of Mexico. Learn to create simple spicy food using native ingredients, steeped in history from one of North Americas most fascinating countries.
On the course you may make dishes such as Mexican chilli, Rellenos (deep fried chillis with cheese), enchiladas and burritos, along with all of the accompaniments to make a classic Mexican fiesta.
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Cordon Vert Cookery School
The Vegetarian Society
Parkdale, Dunham Road
WA14 4QG 53.385006, -2.367780
Phone: 0161 925 2000
→ Altrincham 18 min walk