This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'FiddleBop!' show
Party In The Park: FiddleBop!
"Party in the Park... just what it says on the tin! Adderbury's annual whoop-'em-up festival, with more music than you can shake a stick at! And it's free. So we of the FiddleBop Four are really happy to be providing "hot jazz swing with gypsy zing" once again, on this, our second PiP visit. See you at the Acoustic Tent? Hope so!"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Hot jazz swing with that gypsy zing! Sparkling songs and terrific tunes! FiddleBop's music:
- Is passionate, powerful, and mightily rhythmical, yet has the delicacy that comes only from acoustic instruments.
- Has its roots in 1930s Paris but is bang up to date.
- Features soaring, hi-energy violin; fluent, quirky, driving guitars; earth-striding double bass, and graceful vocal harmonies (and the occasional excitement-fuelled bellow).
- Always has a dash of wit and humour!
FiddleBop! tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Lucy Plackett Playing Field