One of the last remaining independently-owned venues in London; Troxy opened in 1933 and remains a proud beacon for established and emerging artists, and events of all types and sizes.
As an iconic Grade II listed Art Deco venue, which is steeped in history with well preserved original features, Troxy even plays host to its own Wurlitzer pipe organ – Europe’s largest – which was lovingly restored over seven years. But Troxy isn’t a museum; it’s a much-loved venue that’s been helping London have a good time for over 80 years!
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Image © Thomas Alexander Photography
31 upcoming events at Troxy:
IllumiNaughty presents: Beyond the Looking Glass:
Avalon, Bliss, Day.Din
Neutrino, Symbolic, The Goblin, Liquid Ross, The Naughty Boys
3 Gala Stand-up Comedy Londyn:
Abelard Giza, Kacper Rucinski, Kasia Piasecka
Rafal Rutkowski, Lukasz Lodkowski, Rafal Paczes, Jacek Stramik
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 22nd Mar: Troxy, London published 2 new listings
- Monday 19th Mar: Animal Collective to appear at Troxy, London in June
- Thursday 15th Mar: Dara O Briain to appear at Troxy, London in April
- Tuesday 13th Mar: Troxy, London published 2 new listings
- Thursday 8th Mar: Beach House to appear at Troxy, London in October
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Troxy? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Troxy' also like:
Do you represent Troxy, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page