The Brook is a lively, diverse and successful Independent Music Venue located in Portswood, Southampton.
It is a large and beautiful old building full of character and charm, yet still remains an intimate concert venue, where all who want can get up close and personal with the bands.
It boasts fantastic sounds thanks to the split-level layout, with superb facilities. The wide stage is complimented by an equally wide dance floor, both of which are overlooked by a wrap-around balcony that gives a perfect view of the performance.
The Brook is for artists and customers who are lovers of this unrivalled atmosphere be it with an audience of 300 or at the 550 capacity. It is for those who are excited by the variety of high quality music on offer, and reaches out to a local and wider community and even an international fan base.
42 upcoming events at The Brook:
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: The Brook
446 Portswood Road
SO17 3SD 50.932571, -1.383681
Phone: 023 8055 5366
Disabled Bookings: 023 8055 5366
→ St Denys 16 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 20th Nov: The Magic Band to appear at The Brook, Southampton in November
- Friday 17th Nov: Bob Log III to appear at The Brook, Southampton in March 2018
- Thursday 16th Nov: The Brook, Southampton published 2 new listings
- Monday 13th Nov: Hairforce 5 to appear at The Brook, Southampton in May 2018
- Monday 30th Oct: The Handsome Family to appear at The Brook, Southampton in March 2018
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 2 more
Just seen Nils at The Brook, Southampton. I love this guy - saw him first in 1975 at Southampton University and was struck by his great guitar playing and unique voice.
The Brook was packed - it's quite a small venue but ideal if you want to be near the… (cont'd) Anne from Newton Abbot
Have you been to The Brook? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Brook' also like:
Do you represent The Brook, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page