FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'The History Wardrobe' show
Votes For Women!: The History Wardrobe
On 13th February 1907 Suffragettes stormed upon Westminster in their campaign for women to be given the vote. The stirring stories of Suffragettes and flappers are made vivid through beautiful costumes and lively readings from the Edwardian age and the 1920s – a time of extraordinary political changes and remarkablepersonal histories.
A very special workshop from The History Wardrobe, not to be missed!
Call 01904 650333 to book.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: York Castle Museum
→ York 13 min walk