- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
About this event
The festival offers all you need for healthy, cruelty-free, eco-friendly living. You don't have to be a vegan to attend - everyone is welcome!
With over 100 stalls, more than 20 talks, 5 cookery demos, a wide variety of tasty food including free samples, cruelty-free cosmetics, footwear and clothing, live music all day, a licensed vegan bar, celebrity guests, a kids zone and an after party.
Benefits of veganism - saving animals from unnecessary suffering
- vegans suffer less from many diseases
- plant based diets help to reduce third world hunger
- animal farming is a key cause of climate change
There will be a free goodie bag for the first 200 visitors!
See www.veganmidlands.org.uk/festival/home.html for further information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Civic Hall
WV1 1RQ 52.586647, -2.130773
→ St Georges 7 min walk
→ Wolverhampton 10 min walk