- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Wembley Stadium Tours
Special Offer: Buy one, get one free!
From England's glorious World Cup victory in 1966, the unforgettable Live Aid concert in 1985, FC Barcelona's stunning UEFA Champion's League triumph in 2011 or the historic ongoing tradition of the FA Cup Final, the Wembley Stadium Tour gives you the chance to relive your greatest moments, and create some new ones, as you go behind-the-scenes at the most famous stadium in the world.
The Wembley Tour now also includes the Exhibition of Champions - celebrating the 56 UEFA Champions League Finals from 1956 to 2011.
- Sense the history in the England Changing Rooms.
- Take the England Manager's hot-seat in the Press Room.
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium.
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel.
- Climb the 107 sacred Trophy Winner's steps.
- Visit the Royal Box and get your hands on the FA Cup*.
*Replica representation of the FA Cup. Tour and Route subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice.
Terms and Conditions
OFFER: Buy 1 get 1 free (normally up to £16 each). Please note, a processing fee of up to £2 may apply per transaction. Tickets must be bought in pairs. OFFER AVAILABILITY: This offer is bookable for Mondays to Fridays only, from November 5 2012 until February 15 2013. This offer is available for adult, senior and child tickets. This offer is subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and does not apply to tickets already booked.