FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Fifield Inn is a traditional English country inn set in the village of Fifield, Berkshire, off the A308 between Windsor and Maidenhead, where you will receive a warm welcome from our team.
Our inn is open from 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and from 12 noon to 10:30pm on Sunday, serving an excellent pint of Greene King as well as a large selection of wines, spirits and soft drinks.
You will find ample parking space and a beautiful garden and terrace seating area where in the summer months you can while away the time with a refreshing drink and perhaps some of our delicious, freshly-prepared food. During the colder weather there is plenty of room inside either in the bar or the restaurant.
1 upcoming event at The Fifield:
Track The Fifield
- You are tracking The Fifield
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Fifield
- 931,253 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: The Fifield
SL6 2NX 51.481956, -0.692580
Enquiries: 01628 626512
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Fifield? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Fifield, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page