- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The world's largest collection of historic, working London buses ranging from Victorian horse-buses to 1920s open-toppers, 1930s streamlined designs, WW2 austerity and to the famous Routemasters and the rear-engined types of the 1970s. The vehicles are displayed in an historical timeline with period backdrops and associated artefacts. The Museum is open daily (except Christmas) and the admission ticket covers two museums - London Bus Museum and Brooklands Museum.
Image © London Bus Museum
2 upcoming events at London Bus Museum:
Track London Bus Museum
- You are tracking London Bus Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at London Bus Museum
- 862,889 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: London Bus Museum
KT13 0QN 51.354977, -0.464272
→ Weybridge 11 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to London Bus Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent London Bus Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page