- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
A traditional community pub with a large public garden. It is welcoming, warm, friendly and family-oriented with a selection of childrens games available and lots of entertainment. The food has a great local reputation.
There is now more live music than ever with a traditional music jam session on Thursday evenings, jazz every Sunday afternoon and two open mics - on the second and last Sunday evenings of the month.
Serves a wide range of wines from around the world as well as real ales on tap from the Country's oldest brewery - Shepherd Neame.
Image © Ailsa Tavern
4 upcoming events at Ailsa Tavern:
Track Ailsa Tavern
- You are tracking Ailsa Tavern
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Ailsa Tavern
- 869,482 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: Ailsa Tavern
263 St. Margarets Road
TW1 1NJ 51.460331, -0.323051
→ St Margarets (London) 7 min walk
→ Richmond 18 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Ailsa Tavern? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Ailsa Tavern, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page