FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Bringing together wit, wisdom and enough food and drink to see you through from early breakfast to a nightcap at last orders at the bar, The Book Club offers a cultural revolution to the East End's social scene.
The Book Club fuses lively, creative events and late night drinking seven days a week with an alternative menu of brain-teasing and mind-expanding thought for food in the form of workshops, talks, cultural showcases, parties, ping pong, pool and the best in new music. The Book Club is the younger, slightly smarter sibling of the Queen of Hoxton, and has turned the conventional arts institution on its head, fusing boozing with brain power.
Two spacious floors of a former Victorian warehouse on Leonard Street have been kitted out for eating, drinking, thinking, meeting and dancing. The Book Club has a familiar, eclectic feel as varied as the clientele and the entertainment on offer. The interior blends the raw, pared-down character of the building with layers of mix and match vintage soft furnishings, naïve mosaics and graphic lighting features, as well as the constantly evolving exhibitions that adorn the walls.
The Book Club presents an eclectic ongoing programme of events and social activities in art, music, film, advertising, food, design and the odd spot of craft. The line-up includes special screenings and cross platform club nights showcasing new creative talent through to informal evening classes and talks by a host of eclectic and interesting thinkers.
Image © Sylvain Deleu
12 upcoming events at The Book Club:
Track The Book Club
- You are tracking The Book Club
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Book Club
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 972,128 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Electro Swing Club Presents: Ghetto Swing Soiree:
Future Swing Stories, The Jenova Collective, Phil Mac
The Book Club (EC2A 4RH)
Smash Lab XIV:
Calvin Laing, Edward Alderwick, Leah Lovett
Good Punch, Jenny Grant, Sarah Boulton
The Book Club (EC2A 4RH)
Venue: The Book Club
100 Leonard Street
EC2A 4RH 51.524532, -0.081699
→ Shoreditch High Street 3 min walk
→ Old Street 8 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Tuesday 4th Mar: The Book Club, London added a new listing
- Friday 28th Feb: The Book Club, London added a new listing
- Wednesday 19th Feb: The Book Club, London added a new listing
- Tuesday 18th Feb: The Book Club, London added a new listing
- Monday 17th Feb: The Book Club, London published 2 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Book Club? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Book Club, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page