- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Set a course for Hartlepool's Maritime Experience and voyage back in time to the sights and sounds of an 18th century seaport, to the times of Nelson and Napoleon. Dare you experience life aboard a real British Naval frigate? This multi-award winning attraction features a historic quayside with its period houses and shop displays, HMS Trincomalee – the UK's oldest warship afloat and the fascinating Museum of Hartlepool. Plus costumed guides, 'Fighting Ships' – an audio / visual tour of a warship, 'Pressganged' – a short film presentation, regular gunfiring, swording fighting and cannon firing displays and lots, lots more. Good disabled access, including a lift onboard HMS Trincomalee, free parking, two coffee shops, gift shop and toilet facilities. Hartlepool's Maritime Experience is a great day out for all ages, young and not-so-young. It really should be top of your list for places to visit.
1 upcoming event at Hartlepool's Maritime Experience:
Track Hartlepool's Maritime Experience
- You are tracking Hartlepool's Maritime Experience
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Hartlepool's Maritime Experience as they are added
- 860,795 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: Hartlepool's Maritime Experience
TS24 0XZ 54.690159, -1.207948
→ Hartlepool 5 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Hartlepool's Maritime Experience? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Hartlepool's Maritime Experience, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page