FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
As you enter this amazing underground labyrinth and walk down the 150 metre tunnel, from the innocent looking farmhouse to the bunker, consider for a moment the events that would be played out behind the hermetically sealed three tons of blast proof doors through which you are about to pass.
World War II ended with the detonation of two atomic bombs on Japan. The Secret Bunker Science had opened up a sinister and potentially much greater threat to mankind Our relationship with the Warsaw Pact countries-dominated by the USSR- who had been our wartime allies, dramatically deteriorated resulting in what was to be known as The Cold War The Governments plan at the end of World War II was to establish a chain of early warning radar stations along the east coast of the UK.
Those built in areas of greatest risk were sited underground. Here at Troywood in Fife, close to the key enemy targets of the Royal Navy's Rosyth dockyard and the fighter aircraft of RAF Leuchars, was one of these. There were several sizes of bunkers and this is one of the largest.
1 upcoming event at Scotland's Secret Bunker:
Track Scotland's Secret Bunker
- You are tracking Scotland's Secret Bunker
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Scotland's Secret Bunker
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 985,735 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: Scotland's Secret Bunker
KY16 8QH 56.273647, -2.712648
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Scotland's Secret Bunker? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Scotland's Secret Bunker, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page