FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Wool was historically the most important and widespread of Wales's industries. The picturesque village of Dre-fach Felindre in the beautiful Teifi valley was once the centre of a thriving woollen industry, earning the nickname 'The Huddersfield of Wales'. Shirts and shawls, blankets and bedcovers, woollen stockings and socks were all made here, and sold in the surrounding countryside — and to the rest of the world. Located in the historic former Cambrian Mills, the Museum is a special place with a spellbinding story to tell.
1 upcoming event at National Wool Museum:
Track National Wool Museum
- You are tracking National Wool Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at National Wool Museum
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,051,733 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: National Wool Museum
SA44 5UP 52.025688, -4.398378
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to National Wool Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent National Wool Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page