- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The International Slavery Museum is the only national museum in the world to deal with transatlantic slavery and its legacies. Liverpool, central to the transatlantic slave trade in the 18th century, is a fitting location for this groundbreaking museum. Containing dynamic, powerful and moving displays on the horrific trade, the museum uncovers the largely hidden account of the exploitation of Africa and Africans. A gallery on the legacy of transatlantic slavery, both contemporary as well as historic, reflects issues that are relevant to the world today.
1 upcoming event at International Slavery Museum:
Track International Slavery Museum
- You are tracking International Slavery Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at International Slavery Museum
- 861,644 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: International Slavery Museum
L3 4AQ 53.401222, -2.993244
→ James Street 6 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to International Slavery Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent International Slavery Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page