FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
All the family are welcome at the Walker Art Gallery, one of the finest art galleries in Europe. Covering art from medieval times to the 21st century, the gallery is a treasure trove just waiting to be discovered. Get up close to Tudor portraits of Henry VIIl and Elizabeth I, discover Rembrandt's Self portrait as a young man, or create your own masterpiece in our dedicated children's gallery, Big Art for Little Artists.
Open 10am-5pm daily.
Closed from 2pm on 24 December, all day 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
2 upcoming events at The Walker Art Gallery:
Track The Walker Art Gallery
- You are tracking The Walker Art Gallery
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Walker Art Gallery
- 932,635 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: The Walker Art Gallery
William Brown Street
L3 8EL 53.410091, -2.979686
Enquiries: 0151 478 4199
→ Lime Street 5 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Walker Art Gallery? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Walker Art Gallery' also like:
Do you represent The Walker Art Gallery, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page