FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Kiplin Hall, in the beautiful Vale of Mowbray, was built in the 1620s for George Calvert, Secretary of State to James I, later 1st Lord Baltimore and founder of Maryland, USA. Its design was unique in Jacobean architecture, with central domed towers on each side of a tall symmetrical pavilion in mellow red brick.
Kiplin Hall currently has no upcoming events
Track Kiplin Hall
- You are tracking Kiplin Hall
- Be the first to hear about new events at Kiplin Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,025,857 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Kiplin Hall
Track Kiplin Hall be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Kiplin Hall you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Kiplin Hall events are announced.
You are signed up to Kiplin Hall events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,025,857 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Kiplin Hall
DL10 6AT 54.373295, -1.579284
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Kiplin Hall? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Kiplin Hall' also like:
Do you represent Kiplin Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page