FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
13th century double-moated castle with Tudor manor house built by the Boleyn family. The castle is best known as the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII's second wife and mother of Elizabeth I.
The Festival Theatre at Hever Castle is located on the delightful Two Sisters Lawn in the award winning gardens of Hever Castle, adjacent to the legendary Anne Boleyn Walk - the Castle was originally the home of the Boleyn family. The Theatre is surrounded by some delightful flower beds including the famous 'long border' and an abundance of ornamental trees; it also contains the picturesque Two Sisters pond (and grotto) and a magnificent Tulip Tree.
2 upcoming events at Hever Castle:
Track Hever Castle
- You are tracking Hever Castle
- Be the first to hear about new events at Hever Castle
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,026,729 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Venue: Hever Castle
TN8 7NG 51.187218, 0.113664
Enquiries: 01732 865224
→ Hever 16 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Hever Castle? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Hever Castle' also like:
Do you represent Hever Castle, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page